Classic and elegant Sterling Silver Men's Rounded Band Ring. Polished to a bright shine. Available in sizes 10, 11 and 12.
How To Measure Ring Size:
Helpful tips before you measure
· Measure your finger is in its normal state. If you’re on any medications, have made any temporary dietary changes, are feeling ill, or are pregnant you may want to wait to measure your finger in its natural state.
· Mind the temperature. Hot weather could cause your finger to swell and cold weather can cause it to shrink.
· Measure your finger at the end of the day when fingers are warm. Fingers tend to be smaller early in the morning.
· Measure the finger you’ll be wearing the ring on. Keep in mind the fingers on your dominant hand may be larger.
· If your knuckle is larger than your finger measure at the knuckle and underneath. Calculate the average by adding the two measurements and dividing by 2. Use the average number to find your correct size.
· Measure 3 to 4 times to ensure accuracy.
What you’ll need
· A string, scissors or pen, ruler with millimeter measurements, and conversion chart (see below)
Grab a piece of string, paper, shoelace, ribbon, floss, etc. and wrap it around your finger under your knuckle. Cut or mark where the item’s ends meet. Use a ruler that has millimeter measurements and measure the cut/marked string. Use conversion chart to determine your size.