Suite Sleep Limited Manufacture Warranty
NATURAL LATEX MATTRESSES
20 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
10 Year non-prorated; 10 Year prorated - Shipping costs are not covered under this warranty
- All transportation costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Pulled Stitches in Quilting (2” or more) Zipper Malfunction
- Body Impressions of 11⁄2 inches or greater
† The frame should include a center support and slats no more than 11⁄2 inches apart. Foundations must be supported with at least 6 legs or 5 hardwood cross slats and a center support.
Items NOT covered under this warranty:
- Stains, Soiling, Burns, Natural Odors Washed Product
- Comfort preference Damage from improper use Damage due to abuse
- Damage from unsanitary conditions Lack of proper covering/protection Aberrations in latex*
* Natural Latex Variances: Suite Sleep, Inc. uses only 100% natural Dunlop latex in its products. Natural latex has some variances which are not covered under the warranty and do not affect the feel or durability of the mattress. These variances include areas of discoloration, yellowing of latex over time, tears or cracks that penetrate less than the full thickness of the core, horizontal cracks less than 3 inches in length, or latex patches. Latex is a natural product and subject to a 1" variance in length or width. Any latex core exposed to excessive heat, moisture or light will void this warranty.