CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PRECAUTIONS
As many of you are already aware of the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we'd like to let our customers know what we're doing to help ensure the safety of our employees and our customers.
1. We currently do not have any employees that have been diagnosed with the Coronavirus, however we have posted and enforced strict hand washing policies prior to handling any office equipment or your products. Our employees wear masks.
2. We have expanded our sick leave to allow any non-essential personnel to work from home and not be tempted to work while sick. This may mean some delays in shipping your products and email responses. We apologize in advance.
3. We are not able to accept returns or exchanges on some items right now due to COVID. These include, but are not limited to: bean bag chairs, yoga, meditation and fitness products. Policies are subject to change depending on the manufacture.
Some info from the CDC:
According to the World Health Organization, it is “not certain how long the virus that causes COVID-19 survives on surfaces, but it seems to behave like other coronaviruses. Studies suggest that coronaviruses (including preliminary information on the COVID-19 virus) may persist on surfaces for a few hours or up to several days. If you think a surface may be infected, clean it with simple disinfectant to kill the virus and protect yourself and others. Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, or nose.”
We strongly urge all to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning product.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. And, if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60%–95% alcohol.